January 14: A Word from Ginger

As many of you know well, Spinner is an introvert. My brother and his wife, Eric & Lauren, gave him him a fLip video recorder for Christmas so Spinner thought it would be a great idea to do something similar to the 36507 project (http://filatore.blogspot.com/2007/01/jan-1-00107.html)where he took a picture a day for the 365 days of 2007. So off he set to video PEOPLE throughout the year. Here is where the first sentence of today's post comes into play. Shortly after Spinner began the new project, his energy & enjoyment of his new project quickly began diminishing. As his wife, I tried to encourage him in the endeavor...mainly because I thought it was pretty fun! :-) Hence, Spnr has now officially turned the project over to me.
Over the next month I will be traveling the east coast from Baltimore to Spartanburg and then working my way across the country so there should be some interesting posts so check back periodically. However, I have a request as well. I am planning to add a little twist to the project:
If you or someone you know speaks another language they may have the opportunity to be highlighted sometime this year. Filatore.blogspot.com will attempt to record as many languages as possible this year. French was the first to make it solely in a foreign language...see January 11th. However, you can also pick up on a little Italian on January 8th. Please let me know if you want your language or a language you speak to be highlighted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gláucia Mir said...

i speak portuguese!! Come visit me!

jasa said...

I speak amazing piglatin.;)